Mysterium Park Board Game
Regular price $29.99
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: Welcome to Mysterium Park! Its cotton candies, its circus and its dark secrets... The former director disappeared, but the investigation came to nothing. Since that night, weird things have happened at the fair. Psychics are convinced that a ghost haunts this carnival. They’re now intent on giving it a chance to reveal the truth.
- COOPERATIVE GAME OF DEDUCTION AND TEAMWORK: One player takes on the role of the victim (who is now a ghost) and the rest play as psychics. Over the course of the game, players work together to solve a mystery by psychically communicating with the victim. The ghost tries to lead psychics to the correct culprit.
- INTERPRET VISIONS TO SOLVE MYSTERIES: In this asymmetrical game, the ghost sends visions with illustrated cards. Psychics try to interpret them to rule out the safe suspects and locations and finally figure out what really happened. Players have six nights before the carnival leaves. They must open their minds and find the truth!
- HIGH VARIABILITY: Dozens of different suspects, weapons and locations ensure no two games are the same! New cards add endless combinations.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This cooperative board game for family and adult game night can be played with 2 to 6 players. The average playtime is 28 minutes.