Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective - The Baker Street Irregulars Board Game
Regular price $49.99
- NEW STANDALONE IN THE SERIES: Players embody the Baker Street Irregulars, the young kids helping the most famous detective ever during his investigations. This box introduces a cleverly designed system to easily keep track of the players' progress within a case and develops a new story arc.
- MYSTERY BOARD GAME: Solve mysterious cases by interviewing suspects, searching newspapers and walking the streets for clues. Once you have completed your investigation, compare your detective skills to the master sleuth himself, Sherlock Holmes.
- COOPERATIVE GAME: Players work together as a team of detectives to gather clues and solve mysteries. The dynamics of this game make it a perfect choice for game night with friends and family. Whether you’re playing alone or with up to eight players, you’ll need everyone’s wits to work together and solve the case.
- TEN BRAND NEW CASES TO SOLVE: For the first time in many years, ten new cases are released for the Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective game system. Crafted by Dave Neale, an English author with a deep knowledge of both the literary and gaming aspects of Sherlock Holmes, they have a wide range of investigative challenges for beginners and veterans alike!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This thrilling detective board game for adults and teens can be played with 1 to 8 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is about 90 minutes.