Watchtower 100+ XL
Watchtower 100+ XL
Out of stock
“Your hoard is on my watch.” – TOP and EXCLUSIVE FEATURE: Made to fit 100 double-sleeved cards in particularly thick Inner Sleeves*.
This extra large version of the Watchtower 100+ can be used to store 100 regular double-sleeved cards with extra space for additional tokens, or use it as the perfect fit for a Commander** deck in thicker inner sleeves.
INNOVATION: The convertible Watchtower combines deck box, accessories drawer, and card holder in one elegant box. An innovative card stack holder keeps even a large deck in perfect shape at the gaming table. No more tipping over your card stack when drawing cards. Additionally, the accessories drawer is perfect to house dice, counters, and other small items.
The Watchtower XL is available in an exclusive color combination of our black Nexofyber+ material and vibrant orange microfiber inner lining.
- Designed to hold up to 100 double-sleeved cards in extra thick Inner Sleeves* and accessories
- Holds 100 regular double-sleeved cards and additional tokens, or a Commander** Deck in thicker inner sleeves
- Includes removable accessories drawer and card holder, with independent access
- Card holder can be used as a card stack holder to hold deck in place at the table
- Cards are orientated to the front for direct visibility
- Flaps can be detached and clipped to the back side to save precious space at the gaming table
- Comfortable for left- and right-handed use
- Powerful magnets for a precise and secure closure
- Nexofyber+ surface + selected microfiber inner lining
Digital rendering shown.
Depicted accessories, such as cards, dice, pieces etc. are not included.
*Optimized for particularly thick Inner Sleeves. We recommend Gamegenic sleeves. Sleeves from other brands may affect capacity/compatibility
**Commander, is an official title for a casual multiplayer format for Magic: the Gathering™ by Wizards of the Coast. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED by their respective trademark holders. The representation of compatibility does not infer challenge of intellectual property rights, nor the endorsement of our products by the represented company.